A high-converting landing page has the following components:
- Headline and sub headline: The headline is the first thing people see and it should be compelling and interesting enough to make them want to read more.
- Call to Action: The conversion rate of your landing page depends on many factors. One of the most important aspects to consider is the call-to-action button. This button should be prominent and easy to find. It should also include a clear, concise message about what the user will get for providing their information such as “Subscribe now and get updates on new content!”
- The Offer: You need to give visitors an incentive for taking the desired action that you want them to take on your site. This could be free shipping, discounts, or other offers that will entice visitors into making a purchase from you.
- Lead paragraph: This is where you introduce your offer and tell people what you do in a way that grabs their attention and makes them want to know more.
- Value proposition: This is where you explain what your offer does for the reader such as how it will make their life easier or better in some way, or how it will solve a problem they have been having for a long time, etc.
- Relevant images and video are an absolute must on your landing page if you want to keep your visitors engaged. It is the visual element of the page that often determines their next move, whether that might be reading more, browsing specific sections, or taking a look at your offerings.
- Social Proof: Customer reviews and testimonials are an important part of any business. It is important for consumers to know what people think about your product or service before they buy it. Social Proof tells potential new customers that your product or service is worth their money and time.